Introduction and definitions
Skilledopp.co.uk or skilledopp.com provide the services on their website which includes any features, content or application. The material published and intellectual property rights in the website are owned by SkilledOPP. These works are protected by copyright laws.
“Website” is skilledopp.co.uk or skilledopp.com
“Skilledopp.co.uk” or “skillopp.com” is owned by SkilledOPP
“Us” or “We” in the document refers to SkilledOPP
Protecting your data
Please go through this document as we have outlined our practises to protect your personal data. The data controller of your personal data is SkilledOPP and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to request from SkilledOPP your personal data that we hold on our database under Data Protection Act 1988. Please contact us at email@example.com.
How do we collect information from you?
Please ensure that you do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
We also collect from:
- our websites (the “Websites”);
- cookies (“Cookies”);
- publically available information; and
- other tools and applications (our “Online Content”).
- Through Google Analytics (third party service) – we collect only visitor behaviour patterns and we do this to find out things such as visitors to various parts of the site. We do not identify anyone through this third party service and do not collect personal information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information we collect about you may include the following:
- General identification and contact information: your name; address; email; education history; work experience history; IP address; telephone details; gender; date and place of birth; physical attributes including photos (optional)
- Information enabling us to provide products and services: age, location, whether or not you hold a driving licence that enable identification of job search (for example, post code or job role)
- Publically available information in relation to professional history: educational background; employment history; skills and experience; professional licenses and affiliations; educational and professional qualifications
How we use Personal Information?
We use Personal Information to do some or all of the following:
- Communicate with you as part of our business;
- Send you important information regarding changes to our policies, other terms and conditions, the Skilledopp Website and other administrative information;
- Carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys;
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners) in accordance with preferences you have expressed.
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism; comply with legal process; and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence);
We do not provide subscription services to anyone including companies, third parties and users.
Contact details (such as your name, email, telephone, address and others) will be used by us to inform you of any amendment to our site and its functionality.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We do not share your personal information with anyone for example; other third parties, recruiters and other agents, service providers.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 30 April 2018.