Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Contact Us

General Enquiries – email: support@skilledopp.com or +447914685361

Talk to us today

Please use the form to contact us.


SkilledOPP is open for any job seeker including British candidates. However, the opportunities advertised on the website are mainly for international talents requiring work sponsorships (Tier 2 and Tier 5).

Video CV is a new form of resume submission whereby you record yourself answering questions about your skills, experiences and hobbies. It is a way of bringing your paper-based cv to life. This should be between 2-3 mins.

We believe that the paper-based CV will be obsolete in our fast-growing world. This is why we think video CV will replace paper-based CV and will be the new form of selecting the right candidates for employers. There are significant benefits of using video because it brings your cv to life by showing your personality and professionalism.

How to create a video cv?

You will be asked to submit a link to your 2-3 mins video CV during your registration. We advise you add a link to your video. There are video sharing platforms such as YouTube or Vimeo that you can use.

Examples of questions to answer

  1. What are you currently doing? Are you still in university? When are you graduating?
  2. What are your experiences and skills? (Say the place you gained the experience and skills you obtained)
  3. What skills do you have?
  4. Any positions of responsibility?
  5. Hobbies and interest?

Please remember to record yourself in a quiet environment, stay professional and be your best self.

If you wish to work in the UK, you are required to apply and obtain a work permit. A work permit lawfully gives you the right to work in any organisation within the UK. This is known as Tier 2 visa. To apply for this, you are required to have an employer willing to sponsor you and provide you with certificate of sponsorship (COS). Furthermore, your employer will need to submit your job description under SOC Code to the Home office in order to obtain COS.

Please see link https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/overview for further review.

Tier 5 (temporary worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa) is for international students who which to work in the UK temporary after their studies. Similar to Tier 2, you are required to have an employer willing to sponsor you.

Please see link https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-government-authorised-exchange/overview for further review.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.